Trying Andrew Tate's $49 Course: The Real World, and My Journey to Making Money with E-commerce

  •  The author purchased Andrew Tate's $49 course called "The Real World" to see if he can make money and escape the matrix.
  • The Real World claims to provide access to a program with high-income skills that allow users to scale from zero to one million dollars.
  • The course offers 19 businesses to choose from, and the author picked e-commerce after answering some questions.
  • The author spent two hours a day working on a new e-commerce store, following the course's instructions, and making promo videos using a product from Amazon.
  • The author used paid ads to get people to the website and potentially buy the product.



some people love Andrew Tate and some people hate Andrew Tate but you know what no one hates making a lot of money so today I'm gonna try Tate's new 49 course called the real world to see how much money I can make to expose if it's legit or not and to see if I can finally escape the matrix [Laughter] before I purchase the real world I'm gonna look at what the website claims I can achieve so we can compare those potential results to the Real Results at the end of this challenge it says I will gain access to an easy to follow program with high income skills that will allow me to scale from zero to one million dollars that is a bold claim but hey maybe I will make one million dollars in this challenge I've made tens of thousands of dollars in past Challenge videos and that's only 100 times more so probably not but I will try my best to pick the most profitable business model out of the 19 businesses the real world teaches then grind that business harder than Riley read for one week straight so I can finally reach my final form the top ski so now let's purchase the real world by pressing join now click pay 49.99 and Bam I'm inside that's what he said once I purchased the real world it asked me a bunch of questions like my age my income my goal and tons of other other stuff to determine which business model would work best for me and it picked e-commerce it states that all you need is two hours of focus work per day to potentially make between seven and eight figures which is between 1 million and ten million dollars so what I'm gonna do is stick to exactly what it says first I'll go through the entire e-commerce course which we'll look at in a second then for one week straight I will only spend two hours per day working on that e-commerce store to see how much money I can make all right I just logged into my the real world account and this is pretty sick the UI is like Discord but it looks a little better in my opinion and as you can see in the top right corner the real world has over 240 000 members which is insane 240k people paying fifty dollars per month equals 12 million dollars per month that means take could buy three more Bugattis every month just from The Real World Sales another sick thing I noticed is the victories tab where people are posting wins every few minutes now granted these aren't insane wins like someone's first 10 thousand dollar day but seeing so many men posting about hitting a new PR in the gym or gaining 100 new social media followers is awesome the vibe in here is way better than I expected and for y'all wondering what money making methods are within the real world you can choose from freelancing e-commerce stocks crypto or business Mastery so now that I've shown you guys around it's time for me to go through the entire e-commerce course write down notes on what it teaches me then use those notes to try to create a new successful e-commerce store from scratch.

I just finished the course which resulted in five pages of notes and I'm not gonna lie it pleasantly surprised me Tate's course was longer and more thorough than I expected at this point I definitely say it's worth the fifty dollars but I need to create a profitable e-commerce business to confirm that state and the first step to doing that is finding a winning product that people will actually buy so right now I'm gonna go to the OG drop shipper Jeff bezos's website look at trendy products then pick one I think will sell well because that's what the course told me to do okay after five minutes of scrolling I think I found a decent product because it passes Tate's winning product checklist which includes does it have positive reviews yes is someone already selling it profitably yes does it have a shock Factor somewhat yes can I sell it for three times what I bought it for yes in fact I can get it for three dollars on AliExpress and sell it for 14.99 on my website which is a 5x markup so whenever someone buys this phone cleaner from my store I get fifteen dollars use three of of those dollars to buy it from AliExpress then AliExpress sends the customer the product and I keep the 12 difference for being the middleman that is the great business model of e-commerce Drop Shipping and although some people say it's a scam if you've ever bought anything from Amazon Walmart or 90 of stores in America you purchased from a drop shipper so don't complain instead take advantage of this opportunity and see how much money you can make like I'm about to do the next step is to order the product from Amazon so I can make promo videos using it and while I wait for it to arrive I will build my website okay I just finished my daily two hours of work on day two of this Challenge and all that time was used to create the website it looks pretty good considering.

I had to create a new Shopify account by domain design the logo import the product set up the product pages create gifts build the entire site set up legal payments add payout methods and a lot more in only two hours I implemented virtually everything Tate's course told me like the 50 off sale the gifts the copy Etc and now it's time to get people on my website with paid ads once the product arrives tomorrow oh and would you look at that it's tomorrow and my product is here so now it's time for the most crucial part of Drop Shipping creating the ad creative and AG creative is the first thing potential customers see related to your brand and if it's not great they will scroll right past it resulting in no one going to your website and buying your product Tate's course said there are two valid ways to create an ad one is you pay a company like bans off ads or viral Ecom ads to make it for you or two is you create your own add with the product and since I have the product I'm gonna do that a great ad includes a shocking intro that hooks the viewers shows the products utility within the first five seconds and ends with a strong call to action so right now I'm going to script film and edit an ad following that criteria then show you all the final project do you ever splooge on your phone and can't get it all do you ever make your screen dirty with Cheeto dust well not any more thanks to my phone cleaner our product will make your electronic screens cleaner than a baby's butt in two seconds with one spray and white so stop dealing with a crusty phone and get your phone cleaner with the link below I know what you're thinking Logan what the hell was that there's no way that'll get sales and to that I say you're wrong there's tons of ads that hook viewers with even Wilder stuff than I did and they make millions of dollars per month plus I'm sure that made you laugh which will result in you hitting the Subscribe button so I can hit 100K subscribers by June and now that the ad is ready I need to create a tick tock and Facebook ads account to promote that add-on but the sad part about that is it can take a few days to get a new ads account approved so let's pray it gets approved ASAP after two days of waiting I have some good news some bad news and some worse news the good news is The Tick Tock ads account got approved the bad news is the Facebook ads account got denied and the worst news is there's only two days left in the seven day challenge for me to make some money and it normally takes more than two days for tick tock ads to optimize AKA get in front of people who actually buy the product and if you're wondering how Tick Tock knows who will buy your product it's because their algorithm is very sophisticated and knows virtually everything about their users the longer you've had Tick Tock the more time it's had to collect info about your hobbies and interests so it can make an educated guess on what products you'd be willing to buy but unfortunately for me there's not enough time left in this challenge for my ads to optimize so they'll just randomly show up on people's for you pages and hopefully my splooge on the phone ad is good enough to make me some money and it was on day six I got one sale for 14 1899 on day seven I got two sales for 29. 98 for a grand total of 44.97 that's not bad at all considering this is a new business that I only worked on for two hours each day and the ad was more of a joke than a serious attempt to get sales so overall I'd definitely say Tate's course is worth the money for fifty dollars you get access to a network of 240 000 people with the same goal which is very powerful you're allowed to ask questions to professionals at any time and the courses themselves are great for beginners who want to scale from zero to around three thousand dollars per month so if you want to join the real world I put the official Link in my description to ensure y'all don't get scammed by all the fake websites impersonating Tate on Google or if you'd rather learn how the drop ship for me you can check out my Drop Shipping course in the description I already have tons of students making over four hundred dollars per day which is better than Tates results just saying and if you don't believe me you can watch this video where I took a new Drop Shipping Store from zero to one thousand dollars and one week just click right there the watch it and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment