Parsis and Feng Shui

On the occasion of Navroz (the Parsi New Year), this article is specially written about some of the Parsis who have consulted me over the years, thanks to Jam-e-Jamshed, oldest newspaper (in existence since 1832) that caters exclusively to Zoroastrians. My association with Jame and therefore with the beautiful community of the Parsis goes back into early eighties!

Feng Shui has certainly reached the houses of the fire worshiping community of Zoroastrian Parsis. It is, perhaps, because Parsis are liberal, adventurous and flexible that they are willing to try anything new. There is no hostility to anything seemingly alien, belonging to a distant oriental culture. The liberal community of Parsis, usually, accepts Feng Shui without reservations. It doesn't interfere with their faith. And how they have benefited!
The latest is the way one of my Feng Shui paintings has shown results within days in sorting out a chronic problem between a decent, god fearing husband Rustom and Freny his 'nasty' wife. The wife is a typical case of 'fair weather wife' who refused to stand by her husband during the tough times. In fact, Freny made life hell for him, maligning and bad mouthing him among the closely-knit circle of this man. She stopped cooking for the family, stubbornly locked the bedroom from inside disallowing her husband in and refused to leave the house!
The negative energy in the flat hit me hard.

Feng Shui almost failed against `the free will` of this vicious person till this Feng Shui painting began the process of `the end of misery` for them. I have started working on another similar painting - this time for the benefit of Roshni the long suffering Parsi wife of Viraf, a chronic borrower who only brought shame and embarrassment to his wife and children.
In yet another case, my Feng Shui painting is hanging on the wall of Parizad, the heart broken wife of Sharukh a Parsi who had a serious involvement with another - married - woman. Sharukh had almost walked out to live in with Kashmira `the other woman`. Feng Shui is undoing the damage, slowly but surely. While the benefits in relationships are often intangible the impact of Feng Shui in business can be measured. The graph can be seen.
Adil Gotla's business of car care (polishing) has grown three hundred percent in less than a year and he is still growing. Neville Randeria's Medical store has grown so much that he says, "Never in my wildest dreams did I see this kind of business. The business was okay but because of another shop in better location it had started suffering. I used to read your column in Jame. Now I thought of consulting you. Should I function from the same shop or should I sell and move to a new locality. You advised against shifting. You said, lets do Feng Shui. Wait and watch for few months before taking a final decision.
What happened was almost a miracle! I learned that a hospital was to come up in the neighborhood. This plan must have been in the pipeline before I got Feng Shui done. But I was not aware of it. I give credit to Feng Shui and your Greedy Dragon of Ambition. I didn't shift. Today, four years after Feng Shui, I am reaping the harvest. I am rich. The business grew so much that I bought the adjoining shop."
The growth in business, in this case, is five times in four years. And Adil is still growing.

As dramatic is the rise of Pervez's business of `Customised Designer Furniture` as he describes it. "Nothing is happening. I am sitting amidst some of the most beautiful pieces of furniture and have a set up that can handle ten times the orders I get in a month. I do not understand what is the problem? The location is good, the furniture is good…but the business is not," said Pervez Lakdawala.
His element turned out to be metal and thus clashed with the element of his business, wood. Feng Shui adjustments by including his daughter's name as a partner and my usual Feng Shui changes along with the painting of the Peak in the Opportunities sector turned the tide for him.
"Your painting of the Peak inspires me. I see myself climbing up. High, higher…highest." Pervez laughed when he narrated his success story to me.

(Feng Shui Master Mohan Deep, one of the top Feng Shui consultants in the world, is based in Mumbai, India. For more information you may visit
http://www.fengshuimiracle.comorwrite        to   him at md@mohandeep.com.You can also contact him on 91-22-56997992. His cell number is 9820199378.Fax: 91-22-26350503)

No comments:

Post a Comment